Nature's Brain Booster Rejuvenates Aging Minds
Do you feel your mental edge dulling with each year that passes by? Forgetfulness, slow recall, hazy brain fog… these frustrating symptoms of age-related cognitive impairment can rob what you hold most dear: Your quality of life.
Why does our brainpower diminish with age? Experts suggest the problem may be linked to the natural age-related decline of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), an omega-3 fatty acid found in brain cell membranes that helps keep them flexible and fluid.1,2
Healthy brain cell membranes are important for mental sharpness because they enable many key brain functions, helping with:3
- •Fast cell-to-cell communication for quick, clear thinking
- •Electrolyte transport, for energized brain cell performance
- •Neurogenesis, which is the creation of fresh new brain cells
- •Brain inflammation control, for overall brain health support
As DHA declines in our brains, cell membranes may not perform as efficiently as when we’re young… leading to sluggish cognitive function, spotty memory and higher risk for degenerative brain issues like Alzheimer’s and dementia.1
But What If You Could Replenish Your DHA?
And what if that extra DHA could restore the brain cell fluidity you’ve lost over the years? Memories would crystallize in perfect detail. Recall speed and mental processing would accelerate. New learning and retention would improve.
Thankfully, DHA can be replenished via diet – and a new DHA supplement breakthrough from Nutrusta™ may now restore lost DHA more effectively than ever before.
High DHA Reduces Dementia Risk By 47%
Found in mother’s milk, DHA is a “brain cell building block” that fuels rapid brain development in the womb and during breastfeeding. Studies have shown that infants who receive abundant DHA from their mothers score higher on intelligence tests.4
DHA is also critically important for adult brains. Middle-aged people with regular intake of DHA tend to have a reduced risk of cognitive impairment, thanks to DHA’s ability to help regenerate brain cells and soothe brain inflammation.5,6
- > Research: In a study that tracked 899 men and women with an average age of 76 for nine years, researchers found that those who had the highest blood levels of DHA appeared to slash their risk of all-cause dementia by 47%.7
An amazing brain nutrient backed by strong science, DHA could potentially change the lives of millions. But there’s one big problem:
Most Of Us Don’t Consume Enough DHA!8
One reason why: DHA-rich fish (e.g Pacific sardines, Atlantic salmon, sockeye salmon, rainbow trout) is typically expensive and inconvenient to prepare. As a result of this dietary shortfall, many of us miss out on DHA’s substantial brain benefits.
DHA supplements can help, but many cheap brands create more questions than answers. Are they made from clean fish species? Are they mercury-free? Do they use preferred natural triglyceride fatty acids? Are they formulated in ideal ratios?
Nutrusta™ DHA Omega-3 Ultra is All That & MORE.
Hailed as the “Ultimate DHA Supplement”, Nutrusta™ DHA Omega-3 Ultra is a new product that maximizes DHA’s brain-boosting potential by leveraging the latest advancements in DHA formulation.
Why Nutrusta™ DHA Omega-3 Ultra:
- * Natural triglyceride (TG) omega-3s, a bio-identical form sourced from anchovy that is 70% more absorbable than synthetic ethyl-esther (used in majority of fish oil).
- * Favorable 6:1 DHA-to-EPA ratio that more closely matches the actual Omega-3 fatty acid ratio found in cell membranes.
- * Made with 100% water-soluble VESIsorb®, a patented technology that enables 567% greater absorption than regular fish oil supplements.
- * Supercritical C02 extraction technology purifies and encapsulates without oxygen exposure, yielding a clean DHA supplement with NO rancidity.
- * Formulated with AstaREAL™ astaxanthin for protective antioxidant support and vitamin D3 to promote overall wellness.
- * Quality softgels: Easy to swallow, easy to digest, and no fishy taste or fishy gastric side effects like some other DHA supplements.
- * Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, GMP Quality Assured & Made in USA. BPA-free bottles.
With these advancements, Nutrusta™ DHA Omega-3 Ultra achieves high potency and high bioavailability that supply a copious infusion of quality DHA for optimal brain health support. Even better news? The brain is just the beginning. With additional benefits for heart health, immune performance, joint comfort and more, Nutrusta™ DHA Omega-3 Ultra might just be the perfect DHA supplement for exhilarating whole-body vitality too!
- 1. Karin Yurko-Mauro, Deanna McCarthy, Dror Rom, Edward B. Nelson, Alan S. Ryan, Andrew Blackwell, Norman Salem Jr., Mary Stedman. Beneficial effects of docosahexaenoic acid on cognition in age-related cognitive decline. Alzheimer's and Dementia, 2010; 6 (6): 456
- 2. Yurko-Mauro. Cognitive and cardiovascular benefits of docosahexaenoic acid in aging and cognitive decline. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2010 May;7(3):190-6.
- 3. http://www.cerebromente.org.br/n07/fundamentos/neuron/parts_i.htm
- 4. Helland IB, Smith L, Saarem K, Saugstad OD, Drevon CA. Maternal supplementation with very-long-chain n-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and lactation augments children’s IQ at 4 years of age. Pediatrics. 2003 Jan;111(1):e39-e44.
- 5. Greg M. Cole, Sally A. Frautschy. DHA May Prevent Age-Related Dementia. J Nutr. 2010 April; 140(4): 869–874. doi: 10.3945/jn.109.113910
- 6. Barberger-Gateau P, Letenneur L, et al. Fish, meat, and risk of dementia: cohort study. British Medical Journal 2002; 325: 932-933.
- 7. Schaefer EJ. Plasma phosphatidylcholine docosahexaenoic acid content and risk of dementia and Alzheimer disease: the Framingham Heart Study. Arch Neurol. 2006 Nov;63(11):1545-50.
- 8. Kris-Etherton, et al. Polyunsaturated fatty acids in the food chain in the United States. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 71, No. 1, 179S-188S, January 2000.