CoQ10 Ubiquinol: Restore Youthful Cardiac Energy NOW!
Are you one of the millions of Americans dealing with heart health concerns and low energy? Have you noticed as each year goes by, these issues get worse?
Heart-energy concerns create a vicious health cycle: Low energy makes it harder to get the exercise needed for good cardiovascular health. Heart concerns then limit activity, making you feel even more drained. Getting older seems to magnify these challenges.
Without some kind of intervention, the one-two punch of low energy and cardiac concerns can knock you down for the count and destroy your happy, active life.
Enter CoQ10: A “Miracle” Therapy with a Fatal Flaw…
Every day, the heart beats 100,000 times and pumps 1,800 gallons of blood.1,2 With such demands, it’s no surprise that heart failure is always tied to cardiac energy depletion.3
The nutrient Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is critically important because it is highly concentrated in the heart, where it is responsible for “sparking” the cell energy that keeps the heart beating strong.4 Research backs CoQ10’s heart-energy benefits:
• In the Italian Multicenter Study, cardiologists revealed that 80% of 1,100 heart failure patients had positive results in edema, arrhythmia and palpitations after taking CoQ10.5 In another analysis, 86.5% of physicians reported “fairly good” to “excellent” CoQ10 therapy results in heart failure patients.6
CoQ10 shows great promise, but faces a challenge in reaching its full health potential:
For Anyone Over Age 40, CoQ10 is Very Hard to Absorb.
When we’re young, we can easily absorb and use CoQ10, but during the aging process – especially after age 40 – we start losing this ability.7,8 Scientists have suggested this CoQ10 decline may explain many age-related health problems.9
If you are taking a cholesterol lowering statin medication, studies have shown this lowers CoQ10 levels by as much as 40% and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help rebuild CoQ10 levels.
If hard-to-absorb CoQ10 supplements can still restore some of the CoQ10 we’ve lost, enough to bring proven heart health benefits… can you imagine the amazing health impact an easy-to-absorb CoQ10 form might achieve?
What if that easy-to-absorb form were so effective, it could restore the youthful CoQ10 blood levels associated with peak cardiac performance and exhilarating vitality?
Ubiquinol is CoQ10 Made 430% More Absorbable
Finally, CoQ10’s immense potential is now realized with Ubiquinol: a breakthrough CoQ10 form that is easy for adults aged 40+ to absorb. Only available since 2006, ubiquinol’s early research has been promising, revealing that:
• Smaller servings of ubiquinol raise CoQ10 blood levels far more effectively than significantly larger servings of straight CoQ10.10
• Heart failure patients taking ubiquinol had a 430% increase in blood CoQ10 levels compared to those taking CoQ10 supplements.11
• With ubiquinol, ejection fraction (EF) – the heart’s blood pumping efficiency – improved from 22% to 39% (EF below 35% is a life-threatening crisis).12
• Researchers concluded ubiquinol dramatically improved absorption in heart patients, and was associated with clinical improvement.12
Ubiquinol is superior to CoQ10 for those over age 40, and now, one brand – Nutrusta™ Ubiquinol Ultra – has leveraged additional advancements to create the most effective ubiquinol supplement to ever hit the market.
Nutrusta™ Ubiquinol Ultra Increases Absorption By 600% More
Why Nutrusta™ Ubiquinol Ultra:
• Absorbable: Ubiquinol Ultra is 6X as absorbable as comparable Ubiquinol products.
• Affordable: 1 Ubiquinol Ultra will replace 6 capsules of similar dosage.
• Potent: Each serving supplies 100 mg of pure & active Kaneka® QH ubiquinol.
• Convenient: Just take 1 easy-to-swallow Ubiquinol Ultra softgel every day
• Advanced: 100% water-soluble VESIsorb® form maximizes bioavailability
• Clean: Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and made in the USA. BPA-free bottles.
These advancements position Nutrusta™ Ubiquinol Ultra as a world-leading ubiquinol supplement. But this only becomes evident when you take it and evaluate how you feel.
Many Ubiquinol Ultra users report feeling stronger, more revitalized and more energetic. And while they may not feel it, while taking Ubiquinol Ultra they are also supporting their heart and cardiovascular system in a profound and unique way.
With that, Ubiquinol Ultra may be poised to turn back the clock and enhance vitality for anyone who takes it – all by restoring the youthful CoQ10 blood status associated with a vibrant, energetic and heart-healthy life!
3. Baggio E, Gandini R, Plancher AC, Passeri M, Carmosino G. Italian multicenter study on the safety and efficacy of coenzyme Q10 as adjunctive therapy in heart failure (interim analysis). The CoQ10 Drug Surveillance Investigators. Clin Investig. 1993;71(8 Suppl):S145-9.
4. Folkers-K. Langsjoen-P. Langsjoen-P-H. Therapy with coenzyme Q10 of patients in heart failure who are eligible or ineligible for a transplant. Biochem- Biophys-Res-Commun. 1992 Jan 15. 182(1). P 247-53.
5. Baggio E., Gandini R., Plancher A.C., Passeri M., Carmosino G. Italian multicenter study on safety and efficacy of coenzyme Q10 adjunctive therapy in heart failure. In: Eighth International Symposium on Biomedical and Clinical Aspects of Coenzyme Q10 (1994) Littarru G.P., Battino M. , Folkers K. (Eds) The Molecular Aspects of Medicine, Vol. 15 (Supplement), pp S287-S294.
6. M. Lampertico, S. Comis. Italian multicenter study on the efficacy and safety of coenzyme Q10 as adjuvant therapy in heart failure*. Clin Investig (1993) 71:S 129-S 133
7. Kalen (1989). Lipids,24,579-584
8. Wada H. et.al. Redox status of coenzyme q10 is associated with chronological age. JAGS July 2007 Vol. 55 No. 7
9. Bliznakov EG. Coenzyme Q10, Lipid-Lowering Drugs (Statins) and Cholesterol: A Present Day Pandora’s Box. The Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association Vol. 5, No. 3, Summer 2002.
10. Hosoe, et al. Study on safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) after single and 4-week multiple oral administration to healthy volunteers. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28. Epub 2006 Aug 21.
11. Evans M, et al. A randomized, double-blind trial on the bioavailability of two CoQ10 formulations. Journal of Functional Foods I (2009) 65-73.
12. Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Supplemental Ubiquinol in patients with advanced congestive heart failure. Biofactors 32 (2008), 119-128.