"Lower the sugar in my blood considerably."- Maria C, Gymnema Elite Customer
Lower A1c Safely at the cellular level with Gymnema Elite's patented OSA technology to support stressed pancreatic beta cells.
✔PROVEN SAFE: OSA's unique, self-modulating mechanism of action controls the movement of insulin from the beta cells to the bloodstream and only release insulin as needed. Provides superior support for beta cell stability and pancreas health.
✔MORE BIOACTIVE: A 250-500mg dose of OSA extract delivers 8X higher insulin, whereas standard brands at 400, 500, 600, 1000 or 2000 mg never reach the same level of insulin secretion. Better than other teas, powders, liquids, tablets, caplets, seeds.
✔NO SIDE EFFECTS: Unlike Gymnema Elite, regular extracts increase permeability of the pancreatic cell membrane, which can leak unregulated insulin into the bloodstream and in the long-term, break down pancreatic cell walls.
✔HIGH POTENCY: OSA technology extracts not only gymnemic acids but also other key plant bioactives (saponins, sterols, quinines, flavones, phytin acids). 60 vegetarian capsules per bottle. 30-60 days supply. Non GMO, Gluten-free.
- Tiwari, P., Mishra, B., et.al. BioMed Research International. 2014. DOI:10.1155/2014/830285.
- Brala PM, Hagen RL. Effects of sweetness perception and caloric value of a preload on short term intake. Physiol Behav. 1983 Jan;30(1):1-9.
- Kang MH, Lee MS, Choi MK, Min KS, Shibamoto T. Hypoglycemic activity of Gymnema sylvestre extracts on oxidative stress and antioxidant status in diabetic rats. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Mar 14;60(10):2517-24. doi: 10.1021/jf205086b.
- Baskaran K, Kizar Ahamath B, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Shanmugasundaram ER. Antidiabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients. J Ethnopharmacol. Oct 1990;30(3):295-300.
- Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, Rajesh Kumar BR, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Kizar Ahmath B. Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. J Ethnopharmacol. Oct 1990;30(3):281-294.
- Khare AK, Tondon RN, Tewari JP. Hypoglycaemic activity of an indigenous drug (Gymnema sylvestre, 'Gurmar') in normal and diabetic persons. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. Jul-Sep 1983;27(3):257-258.
- Preuss HG, Garis RI, Bramble JD, et al. Efficacy of a novel calcium/potassium salt of (-)-hydroxycitric acid in weight control. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2005;25(3):133-144.
- Al-Romaiyan A, Liu B, Asare-Anane H, et al. A novel Gymnema sylvestre extract stimulates insulin secretion from human islets in vivo and in vitro. Phytother Res. Sep 2010;24(9):1370-1376. doi:10.1002/ptr.3125
- Persaud SJ, Al-Majed H, Raman A, Jones PM. 1999. Gymnema sylvestre stimulates insulin release in vitro by increased membrane permeability. J Endocrinol 163: 207–212