"Very happy! Helped my wife tremendously with inflammation!...noticed within a week" - Smullis, DHA Omega-3 Ultra Customer
Reduce chronic inflammation at the cellular level with the patented VESISorb® delivery system which turns poorly-absorbed Omega-3, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin into water soluble nano-droplets that bypass digestion and are 6X better absorbed by damaged cells for rapid anti-inflammatory response.
- Favorable 6:1 DHA-to-EPA ratio that more closely matches the actual omega-3 fatty acid ratio found in cell membranes. DHA comprises 40% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in the brain and 60% of the PUFAs in the retina. Fifty percent of the weight of a neuron's plasma membrane is composed of DHA. Most adults are deficient in DHA.
- Made with 100% water-soluble VESIsorb®, a patented technology that enables 6X greater absorption than regular fish oil supplements.
- Supercritical C02 extraction technology purifies and encapsulates without oxygen exposure, yielding a CLEAN DHA supplement with NO rancidity.
- Natural triglyceride (TG) omega-3s, a bio-identical form sourced from anchovy that is 70% more absorbable than ethyl ester.
- Formulated with AstaReal® Astaxanthin for protective antioxidant support and Vitamin D3 to promote overall wellness.
- Small softgels: Easy to swallow. NO fishy after taste. NO gastric side effects.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free. Made in USA in NSF & GMP certified facility. BPA Free bottles.
Discover How You Can Support Your Cells' Natural Defense Against the #1 ROOT Cause of Chronic Disease, Mental Deterioration & Rapid Aging …
- Joint pain
- Nerve pain
- Slow metabolism
- Exhaustion, or frequent bouts of cold or flu
- Looking older than you think you should
- Skin conditions
- Mood swings
- Foggy thinking or failure to remember things
- Feeling stressed
- Roller-coaster blood glucose
The same chronic inflammation caused by consuming more Omega 6, than Omega 3. In fact, most people on a Western diet (wheat-based, highly-processed foods) get up to 25 times more Omega 6 than they need in a day—and a deteriorating amount of Omega 3.
It’s important to realize that not all Omega-3 supplements are created equal.
Here's how Nutrusta DHA Omega 3 Ultra, Pure Triglyceride with Vitamin D3 & Astaxanthin supports your body’s natural restorative processes:
- Supports healthy heart function
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Supports healthy joint function
- Helps speed recovery, increase gains and athletic performance
- Supports normal blood sugar levels
- Protects the skin against premature aging
- Provides powerful protection against free radicals
SEVEN reasons why Nutrusta DHA Omega 3 Ultra, 100% Natural Triglyceride Fish Oil with Vitamin D3 & Astaxanthin supports your body's restorative processes...
1. Highly Absorbable and Bioavailable
VESIsorb® is a clinically proven delivery technology which creates a nano-size droplet around each fish oil molecule, allowing these micron-sized molecules to skip the digestion process in the stomach altogether thereby delivering 100% of the critical super-nutrients to support your cells, brain, muscles and organs. Imagine the money you'll save because you'll only need to take 1 small VESIsorb® softgel instead of 6 of the other brands' large capsules.
2.Potent 6:1 DHA to EPA Ratio
Human cell membranes contain 5-10 times more DHA than EPA and compelling research shows that DHA is the most important fatty acid that provides the critical health benefits to the eyes, heart and brain.
Consuming too much EPA could actually block DHA's benefits. DHA can be converted into EPA by the body but not the other way round. Our formula provides up to 50 times more DHA than regular fish oil.
3. Supercritical CO2 Extraction for Purity and Freshness
The fish oil you take must meet international standards for heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins and other contaminants. Many do not – even when they claim they do. That’s why we use supercritical CO2 technology to gently extract (i.e no chemical solvents, no high temperatures used), concentrate, and purify the omega–3 fatty acids.
The CO2 prevents oxygen from being exposed to the oil, therefore protecting the oil from degradation, which would make the oil rancid, contributing to your body’s inflammation!
4. Natural Triglycerides from Sustainably Caught Wild Fish
Because larger fish like tuna are often caught when they become large, and old, they contain heavy metals and pesticides, so we extract our nutrients from only deep cold water anchovies using sustainable methods. It’s better for you, and better for our environment.
5. Advanced Formulation
No other product contains this preventive formulation of higher DHA to EPA, Astaxanthin and Vitamin D3 with 6 times higher absorption—a formulation that helps aid your body to achieve restorative health.
Astaxanthin is an especially powerful and long-lasting antioxidant. Astaxanthin has been shown to support eye, brain, joint and skin health, healthy blood sugar levels, endurance and weight control.
6. Small & Easy to Swallow
If you’re like us, you hate the idea of choking down large, sticky horse pills. That’s why we packed all of the super-ingredients into a single, small, easy to swallow softgel you’ll only need to take twice a day, with or without a meal.
7. Pure, Natural & Guaranteed Safe
It contains all the great stuff you need, and none of the junk you’re trying to avoid. You can take a deep breath because this holistic formulation contains…
- Dyerberg J, Leaf A, Galli C et al. ISSFAL board statement: Recommendations for the essential fatty acid requirement for infant formulas. J Am Coll Nutr 1995; 14: 213]14.
- Innis SM. The 1993 Borden Award Lecture. Fatty acid requirements of the newborn. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 1994; 72: 1483]92.
- Anderson GJ. Developmental sensitivity of the brain to dietary n-3 fatty acids. J Lipid Res 1994; 35: 105]11.
- Ikemoto A, Kobayashi T, Watanabe S, Okuyama H. Membrane fatty acid modifications of PC12 cells by arachidonate or docosahexaenoate affect neurite outgrowth but not norepinephrine release. Neurochem Res 1997; 22: 671]8.
- Green P, Yavin E. Mechanisms of docosahexaenoic acid accretion in the fetal brain. J Neurosci Res 1998; 52: 129]36.
- DHA with learning and behavior in healthy children- Nutrients
- Neuringer M. Cerebral cortex docosahexaenoic acid is lower in formula-fed than in breast-fed infants. Nutr Re¨ 1993; 51: 238]41.
- Salem N, Jr., Litman B, Kim HY, Gawrisch K. Mechanisms of action of docosahexaenoic acid in the nervous system. Lipids. 2001 Sep;36(9):945-59.
- Chalon S, ion-Vancassel S, Belzung C, et al. Dietary fish oil affects monoaminergic neurotransmission and behavior in rats. J Nutr. 1998 Dec;128(12):2512-9.
- Sergeeva M, Strokin M, Reiser G. Regulation of intracellular calcium levels by polyunsaturated fatty acids, arachidonic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, in astrocytes: possible involvement of phospholipase A2. Reprod Nutr Dev. 2005 Sep;45(5):633-46.
- Kim HY, Akbar M, Lau A, Edsall L. Inhibition of neuronal apoptosis by docosahexaenoic acid (22:6omega-3). Role of phosphatidylserine in antiapoptotic effect. J Biol Chem. 2000 Nov 10;275(45):35215-23.
- Delwaide PJ, Gyselynck-Mambourg AM, Hurlet A, Ylieff M. Double-blind randomized controlled study of phosphatidylserine in senile demented patients. Acta Neurol Scand. 1986 Feb;73(2):136-40.
- Serum Phospholipid Docosehexaenoic Acid is Associated with Cognitive Functioning during Middle Adulthood - The Journal of Nutrition
- Chronic administration of docosahexaenoic acid improves reference memory-related learning ability in young rats- Neuroscience
- Improved Working Memory but No Effect on Striatal Vesicular Monamine Transporter Type 2 after Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Supplementation - PLOS One
- DHA Supplementation Improved Both Memory and Reaction Time in Healthy Young Adults: a Randomized Controlled Trial - The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- The Effect of Docosahexaenoic Acid on Aggression in Young Adults. A Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Study - The Journal of Clinical Investigation
- Anti-Stress Effects of DHA - Biofactors
- The Effect of Docosahexaenoic Acid on Aggression in Elderly Thai Subjects – A Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Study - Nutritional Neuroscience
- Effects of Dietary n-3 or n-6 Fatty Acids on Interleukin-1 beta-Induced Anxiety, Stress, and Inflammatory Responses in Rats - Journal of Lipid Research
- Benefits of fish oil supplementation in hyperlipidemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis - International Journal of Cardiology
- n-3 fatty acids and serum lipoproteins: human studies - American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Effects of eicosapentaenoic acid versus docosahexaenoic acid on serum lipids: a systematic review and meta-analysis - Current Atherosclerosis Reports
- Mori TA. Omega-3 fatty acids and hypertension in humans. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2006 Sep;33(9):842-6. Review.
- Visioli F, Risé P, Barassi MC, Marangoni F, Galli C. (2003). Dietary intake of fish vs. formulations leads to higher plasma concentrations of n-3 fatty acids. Lipids, 38, 415-8.
- Liu ZX, Artmann C: Relative bioavailability comparison of different coenzyme Q10 formulations with a novel delivery system. Alternative therapies in health and medicine 2009, 15:42-46.