Does CoQ10 Help Fertility?
How Does Ubiquinol Help with Fertility?
1. Assaf Ben-Meir et.al, Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Canada, Anatomical Society (2015): “Coenzyme Q10 restores oocyte mitochondrial function and fertility during reproductive aging”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4568976/
2. Yangying Xu et.al, Department of Reproduction, Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, BioMed Central (2018): “Pretreatment with coenzyme Q10 improves ovarian response and embryo quality in low-prognosis young women with decreased ovarian reserve: a randomized controlled trial”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5870379/
3. Yaakov Bentov M.D. et.al, Journal of Fertility and Sterility (2010): “The use of mitochondrial nutrients to improve the outcome of infertility treatment in older patients”. Retrieved from https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)02484-4/fulltext
4. Quinzii C.M. et.al, Department of Neurology, Columbia University Medical Centre; PubMed (2010): “Reactive oxygen species, oxidative stress, and cell death correlate with level of CoQ10 deficiency”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20495179
5. Miles M.V. et.al, Divisions of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Centre; PubMed (2004): “Age-related changes in plasma coenzyme Q10 concentrations and redox state in apparently healthy children and adults”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15313151
6. Dummond R. et.al, Laboratoire de Biologie du Développement UMR 7009 CNRS/Paris VI, Paris; PubMed (2007): “Regulation of redox metabolism in the mouse oocyte and embryo”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17185319
7. Fotino AD. et.al, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans; PubMed (2013): “Effect of coenzyme Q₁₀ supplementation on heart failure: a meta-analysis”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23221577
8. DiNicolantonio JJ. et.al, Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute , Kansas City, Missouri; PubMed (2015): “Coenzyme Q10 for the treatment of heart failure: a review of the literature”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26512330
9. Safarinejad M.R. et.al, Clinical Center for Urological Disease Diagnosis, Tehran, Iran; PubMed (2012): “Effects of the reduced form of coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol) on semen parameters in men with idiopathic infertility: a double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized study”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22704112
10. Suksomboon N. et.al, Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand; PubMed (2015): “Effects of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on metabolic profile in diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis”. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25913756